The functions of each part of the laser cutting machine
are as follows:
1. Machine tool host part: the machine tool part of the laser cutting machine, the mechanical part that realizes the movement of the X, Y, and Z axes, including the cutting work platform. It is used to place the workpiece to be cut, and can move correctly and accurately according to the control program, usually driven by a servo motor.
2. Laser generator: a device that generates a laser light source.
3. External light path: refraction mirror, used to guide the laser in the required direction. In order to ensure that the beam path does not fail, all reflectors should be protected by protective covers, and clean positive pressure protective gas should be introduced to protect the mirrors from contamination.
4. Numerical control system: control the machine tool to realize the movement of X, Y and Z axes, and also control the output power of the laser.
5. Regulated power supply: connected between the laser, the CNC machine tool and the power supply system. It mainly plays the role of preventing external grid interference.
6. Cutting head: It mainly includes parts such as cavity, focusing lens holder, focusing mirror, capacitive sensor and auxiliary gas nozzle. The cutting head driving device is used to drive the cutting head to move along the Z-axis according to the program, and is composed of a servo motor and transmission parts such as a screw rod or a gear.
7. Operating table: used to control the working process of the entire cutting device.
8. Chiller: used to cool the laser generator. Laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy. For example, the conversion rate of CO2 gas laser is generally 20%, and the remaining energy is converted into heat. The cooling water takes away the excess heat to keep the laser generator working properly. The chiller also cools the external optical path reflector and focusing mirror of the machine tool to ensure stable beam transmission quality and effectively prevent the lens from being deformed or burst due to excessive temperature.
9. Gas cylinder: including the working medium gas cylinder and auxiliary gas cylinder of the laser cutting machine, which are used to supplement the industrial gas for laser oscillation and the auxiliary gas for supplying the cutting head.
10. Air compressor, air storage tank: provide and store compressed air.
11. Air cooling dryer and filter: used to supply clean dry air to the laser generator and beam path to keep the path and reflector working properly.
12. Exhaust dust collector: extract the smoke and dust generated during processing, and filter it to make the exhaust gas discharge meet the environmental protection standards.
13. Slag discharger: remove the leftover material and waste generated during processing.